Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there. I hope you all had a very relaxing Sunday. It was great to get different cards, phone calls, and text messages even if the babes aren’t here yet. It has been touching and sweet.


Weekend

The weekend was super busy with a ton of events to be attended. On Saturday, I organized a Tennis League Social Event that went really well. After that, I went to a Basketball League ‘end of the season’ party. After that, I hung out with Darin. We had a Mediterranean dinner and then went to a Soccer League house party. Then I went out with friends right after that. Let’s just say I was exhausted on Sunday. I decided to postpone my First Aid/CPR classes. In my head, I just wanted to relax on Father’s Day. =)

Connecting with Other SCI Peeps

Recently, I have been able to connect with other SCI peeps and it really has been amazing to talk about our journeys. I think it is hard for people to understand what we go through in this process so it has been good to bond with people who really understand. Thanks to all of the SCI peeps that have reached out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!!!! Long time no chat I m so glad all is going ok. All I can say is this I sure hope you got lots of help with Twins, me with my one shes a princess and I would prolly die with twins I still do It but in the begining I never slept, so I think You will day dream to sleep LOL WEll take care love

    ReplyDelete