Friday, July 5, 2013

What a Birthday Week!

I must admit, my birthday week (yes, I said week), was a bit crazy. That's why I haven't been able to post anything on here. I had an absolute blast!

Wednesday -  My friends organized an amazing dinner at a Korean restaurant. They also made this amazing cake that chronicled my life for the past year... moving to SF from LA, going to India to have babies, AIDS Lifecycle, etc. It is pretty amazing.

Thursday - We had informal drinks for my sister's Cyncere's Bday. Let's just say that some of us had way too much for our own good, but we all had a blast!

Friday - We went out in the Castro as it was the beginning of SF pride (Cyncere went out in Oakland)
Saturday - Chilled at crazed Dolores Park, went to house parties, and then Cyncere and I went karoaking! I sang some Britney and Spice Girls so I was happy!


Sunday- I volunteered to set up the Tennis Booth at SF pride and then Cyncere and I went just enjoyed pride for the rest of the day. Then Cyncere went home and my friends and I went to the Juanita Moore Party. Let's just say it was crazy! I haven't had that much fun in a while. I was.... in a state! You can see me on the right hand side trying to be as discreet as Where's Waldo! =)



Ever since then I have been working like a crazy person because things at work have gotten very crazy, but I am so thankful for the birthday week.  It is at these times that I realize that moving to SF was the RIGHT move.

-Anwar
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm at 24 weeks and I'm trying to get things in order is there any advice you or anyone could share . about what documents to send when applying for the India Visa. please email me at raquelsimone1@aol.com. Thank you and all Ip blogger out there good luck and GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dear! I wish you will get all the things what you want in your life. God bless you. I have also a baby through surrogacy and i love her a lot.
    Surrogacy in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I knew of some of these cases, but there are a lot more. The more positive news, the better! Surrogate mother usa

    ReplyDelete