Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whirlwind and Babymoon

Life has been very crazy in the last couple of weeks. It has been mostly work, so I apologize for not being very disciplined in writing in this blog.

So what’s new…

I got a new update from the clinic a couple of weeks ago letting me know that the babies were alright. I am so thankful that this has been an uneventful pregnancy. What is interesting is that now the smaller twin has caught up with the bigger twin and they are both around the 50% in almost every measurement. The scans are, and have been, hard to read but I will show them for those interested.


I’m definitely in baby mode as they say and trying to get everything together (flights, boarding, DNA, visas, etc). I can’t believe they will be here so soon. Today I will tell my direct boss that I will be taking paternity leave and present him with a transition plan. I think everything will go well with that, but I will definitely let you know.

Another reason I haven’t been able to write in this blog is because I went to Puerto Vallarta for my babymoon. A couple of my friends who met through my basketball league tied the knot after 6 years. It was a beautiful ceremony in an amazing location. I was very grateful to be invited and to have the opportunity to share in such an inspiring experience. Pics to come for sure. There is something about weddings that restores my faith in humankind and love. I was happy to be present. It was also amazing because all my closest friends, who I consider family, were there. We relaxed on the beach all day and partied all night long. What an epic trip. The perfect way to say goodbye to the extreme partying lifestyle that I once engaged in. Time for motherhood.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my partner and I have a baby due next month in mumbai. We live in SF, and have some visa questions for you. Maybe we can talk via email my address is: rcdcsf@gmail.com. Hope we can share notes...

    ReplyDelete