Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Kids are Alright!

During my ALC ride, I got the following email:
Dear Anwar,

Greetings from SCI Healthcare..!!!
We hope you are doing fine !!
We believe that you enjoyed her last 3D scan.
However, now this is the time to move further.

In regards to the same we have performed L's USG scan as per our schedule.
Kindly find attached report for the same.
Please note that our obstetrician has reviewed the report and noted that everything is fine.
All parameters are within normal limit.
Your Surrogate mother is really doing a good job and babies are also doing well.
We all are very happy to see her progress.
Kindly note that her next scan will be done within one month.
We will keep you updated.
With Regards,
Yogita
SCI Healthcare



I can only imagine how big the my surromom is at this point since the babies have literally doubled in size over the last month. Below you will find the scans which are a little less than impressive. I can’t really see much. Maybe I am completely spoiled from the 3-D scans. Third trimester is upon us because currently the babies are at 25 weeks. I can’t believe how quickly the time has passed. It is really incredible. Also, my sister was able to send a ‘save the date’ evite to friends and family and the love has really started to pour in. This has been amazing. I haven’t really expected as much love and support as I have received so I have been pleasantly surprised. Also I have already started receiving some baby gifts! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Anwar. We seem to be about 5-6 weeks behind you. Have enjoyed reading your blogs.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete